|Ethical Superstore are committed to helping you, the ethical consumer “Buy What You Believe”. You can choose from the widest range of the finest quality fair trade, organic, and eco friendly products via our Ethical Superstore website.
Ethical Superstore offers access to all the major fair trade and green brands including Cafedirect, Traidcraft, People Tree, Green & Blacks, Divine, Ecover, Freeplay, EcoZone, Solio and many more. The full range includes gadgets, gifts, cosmetics, foods, beverages, CDs, books, DVDs plus handmade lifestyle and fashion products.
We strive to provide you with a simple and secure online shopping experience, with personal service always there when you need it (we actually pick up the phone and respond to emails), together with a fast and flexible delivery service. We’re always looking for ways to minimize the impact our service has on the environment – we’re working to make our packaging as eco-friendly as possible and we even offer a service to carbon offset our deliveries to you.
We realise it can be confusing deciding which ethical products to buy and what information to believe, so we do our best to share product background information to help you make informed ethical purchasing decisions. We’re committed to providing you with comprehensive and accurate information about the ethical credentials of the products and brands we sell. Given how important it is to be open and accurate with this type of information, we will be creating opportunities for you to get involved in this important area of our community.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated 23/02/2018
- Worker-owned businesses: 'We get paid the same regardless of role' - The Guardian 23/02/2018
- Schneider Electric named one of the 2018 World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere® Institute - Canada NewsWire (press release) 23/02/2018
- Trump Jr. changes name of business speech in India after ethical questions raised - Washington Examiner 23/02/2018
- Trump Jr.'s foreign policy speech in India boosts concerns - Business Insider 23/02/2018
- Cheap talk can cost when it comes to social responsibility - Irish Times 23/02/2018
- Xerox named as one of world's most ethical companies for 12th consecutive year - ITWeb 23/02/2018
- Title of Don Jr.'s remarks in India changes amid backlash over conflicts - CNN 23/02/2018
- Title of Don Jr's remarks in India changes amid backlash over conflicts - CNN 23/02/2018
- On the Scene: Can techno-optimism really save the world? - Oregon Business 22/02/2018
- Featured Posts: 5 Easy Ways You Can Make Your Home Greener in One Weekend 31/01/2012
- On our Radar: The Farm – Sustainable Living 31/01/2012
- On our Radar: Santa Monica Complete Green Street Breaks Ground 31/01/2012
- On our Radar: Get ready… National Green Week is only 7 days away! 31/01/2012
- Mini Features: WATER FOR CHILDREN 31/01/2012
- Featured Posts: MIT Builds A Bracelet That Controls The Office Thermostat 31/01/2012
- On our Radar: Flagship raises $270M for green health technologies 31/01/2012
- Visualize: Water Positive 31/01/2012
- Featured Posts: Political Pollution: How Bad Air is Slowly Changing China 31/01/2012
- Mini Features: Clothing: Organic Clothing for Men 31/01/2012