Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, by director Peter Joseph, is a feature length documentary work which will present a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society. This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical “life ground” attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a “Resource-Based Economy”.
- Covid-19: Biden Says Vaccine Doses Could Be Available for All Adult Americans by End of May - The New York Times 03/03/2021
- Covid-19 Live Updates: Johnson & Johnson Vaccine and Texas Mask Mandate - The New York Times 02/03/2021
- Catholic bishops raise ethical concerns over J&J COVID vaccine, saying other types should be used if possible - NJ.com 02/03/2021
- Thrivent named one of world's most ethical companies for 10th time - Boyertown Berk Montgomery Newspapers 02/03/2021
- Apple Posts Detailed Compliance And Ethics Policies Online - Law360 02/03/2021
- Premier CEO talks ethical questions around health-care supply chain - Charlotte Business Journal 02/03/2021
- White-Collar Criminals Are Just Like the Rest of Us - CU Denver News 02/03/2021
- Ethical healthy living company Naissance expands with new Powys HQ following Development Bank of Wales' seven-figure investment - Development Bank of Wales 02/03/2021
- Are you selling China's slave cotton? - Drapers 02/03/2021
- B Corp month: The ethical and sustainable brands to know about - The Independent 02/03/2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.