Zeitgeist: Moving Forward, by director Peter Joseph, is a feature length documentary work which will present a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society. This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical “life ground” attributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a “Resource-Based Economy”.
- ‘The Queen’s bank’ Coutts joins the ranks of ethical brands - The Guardian 28/07/2021
- UK dividends exceed expectations while ethical funds outperform non-ethical - iNews 28/07/2021
- It doesn’t cost the earth to ‘green’ your finances - iNews 28/07/2021
- China's Animal Testing Regulations: Ethical Legislations or Commercial Strategy? - BeautyMatter 28/07/2021
- Griffith leaders receive Vice Chancellor awards – Griffith News - Griffith News 27/07/2021
- Amid Hunter Biden art scandal, GOP rep introduces transparency bill targeting POTUS family members - Fox News 27/07/2021
- NZ Rugby confirms six-year partnership with petrochemical company INEOS - RNZ 27/07/2021
- Revised State Data Breach Laws Demand Attention | Esquire Deposition Solutions, LLC - JDSupra - JD Supra 27/07/2021
- The General Counsel Elevation Sensation - The Practice 27/07/2021
- HanesBrands Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend | Business | cadillacnews.com - Cadillac News 27/07/2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.